You Name It Events offers you a complimentary consultation to determine if working with us is the best fit! At your consultation, we can go over our custom offerings to craft a package that works best to meet your needs. We offer:
- Expertise in planning areas, such as: vendor selection, venue selection & contract negotiation, event design & creativity to make your wedding uniquely “yours”
- Managing the advance planning and details, including: master wedding timeline and “to do” list, invitation & guest list tracking
- Week of wedding support, such as: coordinating wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, vendor confirmation
- Day of wedding coordination, including: managing vendors, deliveries & final payments, oversee ceremony & reception set up and decor, manage flow of event timing, serve as your personal assistant for the day, troubleshoot & problem solve any last minute day of issues
- Post-Wedding Wrap up options: returning any rental items, ensure wedding gifts are sent to your preferred destination, help coordinate your honeymoon travel & out-of town guests’ departure, preparation & assistance with thank you note process
Our entire process is designed to give you the highest quality personal and custom service and our goal is that every client walks away knowing their wedding was as important to us as our own!
Book your custom wedding planning services within 10 days of your free consultation and receive 10% off your total services over $2500.
For reviews of You Name It Events’ services, visit: http://younameitchicago.com/reviews/
“My wedding would not have been possible without Leanne [of You Name It]! She devoted so many countless hours to me for planning everything from: designing my invitations, selecting music, locating the best prices, menu choices, “you name it – she helped!” When the wedding rehearsal came she helped organize it and tell everyone what their roles were, and let me say I have some difficult family members who were challenging at times and she handled it all with grace and class! The day of the wedding I’m sure I found have been found a train wreck if Leanne was not there, she made sure all the deliveries had arrived, and that everything was perfect. Leanne is a calm, creative, and inspirational woman to work with. I would recommend her to anybody with any size budget. You can’t go wrong with her!” -Ashley Zermeno, St. Charles, IL
“Working with Leanne was literally one of the highlights of our wedding. And that’s saying a lot, seeing as she did such a wonderful job coordinating the whole event. Her ability to multi-task, execute and deliver all that she promised and more, still continues to astonish my husband and I weeks after our wedding. Aside from helping put together what was truly the most perfect night of our lives, I genuinely feel as if we have gained a wonderful friend in the process. Working with Leanne is like working with family. We developed a trust and bond with her over the months that would be impossible to not maintain even after the wedding was over. It was such a pleasure to work with her for the time that we did. Her professionalism is only superseded by her warmth and dedication to her job. I can confidently guarantee that Leanne is capable of providing each client with everything they have ever dreamed of and more.” -Meredith Ramirez, Chicago, IL