Our hotel features 90 guest rooms with, King Suites, Whirlpool Suites, and Standard two Queen Beds, with new luxurious bedding and 32′ Flat Screen TV’s.
At the end of your day, or as a ‘wake-up’ call, enjoy our indoor swimming pool and hot tub, along with the hotel’s sun deck. Need to unwind? Make use of the Hotel’s Fitness Center, a perfect beginning or end to any day
We’ll get your morning started right each day, with our Complimentary Hot Breakfast. Featuring: Daily changing menu of Eggs & Sausage, Belgian Waffles, Fresh Fruit, Hot and Cold Cereals, Assorted Baked Goods delivered daily, Freshly Brewed Coffee, Fruit Juices, and more.
We put your comfort first. As a service to you, we provide the following services:
- On Site Guest Laundry Facilities
- Same Day Valet Dry Cleaning
- Safe Deposit Boxes at Front Desk
- Fax and Copier Service
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Three convenient Meeting Rooms with FREE Wi-Fi and High Speed Internet
- Fireplace in Lobby
- Wireless Internet Access throughout the Hotel
Wedding Day Shuttle Package
One Complimentary Whirlpool Suite (when 15 guest rooms are reserved and utilized in the wedding room block)
Complimentary Shuttle Service (when 20 room nights are reserved and utilized)
Includes two pre-scheduled drop off times and two pre-scheduled pick up times from your venue (local banquet facility)
Last pick up is 12:30 AM
Based upon availability
- A. Brus from Galena, IL ~ We had a group stay for a couple of days for my sisters wedding. Brides do yourself and your guests a favor and book this hotel!! The hotel was very clean and the bedding comfortable! I have been in the restaurant business for 22 years and would be proud to call any of the following people my staff, Kim, Ann Marie, Robert and Cesar. Just to name a few. The staff went out of their way a number of times to make our stay amazing! I did not pass even one employee in that hotel without a smile and a friendly greeting. No matter what time it was. (even at 2:00am) I travel often and have stayed all over the world. The staff here could teach the hotel industry a thing or two about customer service! Thanks again to the staff, the management, and the owners at Comfort Inn & Suites in Geneva IL
- KTrejo, from Chicago, IL ~ This is about a mile from our home. We stayed here on a weeknight as a last minute decision while doing a home improvement project that left us unexpectedly without plumbing. Ashley at the Front desk was kind and helpful, and she made the process extremely easy. I was a little frantic, stopping by to rent the room in between kids’ activities, and she thought enough to hold the keys at the desk so I didn’t misplace them before we could come back later that night to check into the room. When we were finally ready to check in, it was around 8:45 p.m. and the kids had a chance to use the pool for about an hour that night. It was very clean and well stocked with towels. The room was clean, comfortable and had no smells. The bathroom was clean, as were the hallways and common areas. Breakfast area was pretty busy and the woman working there did a great job of keeping the food refreshed and the dining area clean. Over all, for the price we paid, it was an excellent stay.
- Natalie – We stayed here on our 1st anniversary and they had upgraded us to the jacuzzi suite. The staff was super friendly, hotel was clean, and the breakfast was delicious. My husband is in the military and when we got back from supper we had a plate of cookies in our room with a signed note thanking him for his service. I have no choice but to recommend them to everyone.