This year marks the 11th anniversary of the Geneva Wedding Walk. Over the years, hundreds of brides and grooms have walked the streets of downtown Geneva, IL visiting vendors, making progress on their wedding planning, and capped off their afternoon with a fun and informative reception.
If you’ve been looking for a chic, boutique-feeling event that covers all your planning basis … look no further than the March 4th Geneva Wedding Walk.
Here are the top 5 reasons to register:
1. There’s no better opportunity to check out and meet with dozens of wedding vendors all in one day. Boutique shops and national retailers are represented at this one-stop event.
2. It’s as if your wedding Pinterest board has come to life! You’ll be able to explore venues, florists, bakeries, bridal gowns, invitations, beauty salons, and much more.
3. It’s a time to enjoy with family, friends, and your fiancé in beautiful Geneva. There are many fantastic restaurants and shops for everyone to enjoy. This charming town is a popular destination for making wedding dreams come true.
4. Your odds of winning our grand-prize vacation giveaway are really good! Your registration includes the chance to win a 4-night, all inclusive stay for two in the Mexican Riviera Maya, at the Hotel Marina El Cid Resort and Spa. Thanks to Travel Leaders for this incredible prize.
5. Each bride-to-be will feel special and be pampered during this event. All of our brides receive a scarf and custom tote bag. You can collect goodies from vendors and walk in style with all of your fellow brides.
The Geneva Wedding Walk is simply an event you won’t want to miss. Register now!